Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So i am a fully licensed member and have been for some years now, I am still have an active and valid license holder.

But because i need a template quickly for a project and there’s nobody around to respond i have resorted to downloading pirate copies of the the template which can be found on the internet.

That is the irony from a desperate licensed member of JoomlArt.

Because i am behind schedule and i need to start working on customizing my website this weekend I am downloading from a pirate website as a last resort. It is only temporary though as when JoomlArt fix this download problem i will be able to replace the pirate copy with the original copy.

I cannot wait because customizing a template takes time so i really need to start work now.

I’m sorry JoomlArt but i thought i’d just tell you what i am having to resort to because this issue is pretty bad.

I hope it gets fixed soon so i can download a real copy.

Thanks

tom_laan84 Friend

LOL,

I have googled for the template i needed to, earlier. Unfortunately it’s too new, and free. So nowhere to be found… Hope you found what you needed.

The response time on a problem like this from JoomlArt is unacceptable. The LACK OF communication fu cking terrible…

swissa Friend

Guys,

Be very careful of the origin of the files you download. As we all know this is the easiest way to get hacked or have trojans in your file. Updating the files won’t solve any problems – you’ll have to start from scratch to ensure all the shite is out – including any data you load or changes you make so maybe better to wait until JA fix it.

Send them a facebook bitch as the Joomla World Conference is on, I’m sure they’ll be checking in to fb and it might just be the kick up the arse needed to get them to sort the problems out. Who knows.

Best of luck.

kayz Friend

<em>@swissa 346729 wrote:</em><blockquote>Guys,

Be very careful of the origin of the files you download. As we all know this is the easiest way to get hacked or have trojans in your file. Updating the files won’t solve any problems – you’ll have to start from scratch to ensure all the shite is out – including any data you load or changes you make so maybe better to wait until JA fix it.

Send them a facebook bitch as the Joomla World Conference is on, I’m sure they’ll be checking in to fb and it might just be the kick up the arse needed to get them to sort the problems out. Who knows.

Best of luck.</blockquote>

Yes i am very aware of the things you’ve mentioned.

When i customize a template i work with css. So once i work with a pirate copy i will make a fresh install and only copy over the css changes i make 🙂

But thank you for your tip, i am very aware of this.

Thank you

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kayz 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum