Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

There is someone who has realized that the CSS K2_Template ja-droid-blog is not working?
    See the demo of Joomlart, menu K2BLOGSTYLE at the bottom of the page, paragraph MORE.

MORE …
    How to add new profile in T3 Framework?
    Drupal 6.17 released
    Welcome to JA Droid
    Help Finish 1.6

* »
    * Start
    * Prev
    * Next
    * End
    * »

Page 1 of 2
    The result should be horizontal and not vertical.

Saguaros Moderator

I found this issue, i created a issue on the PM http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCDROID-28, please give us some time for fixing this
    Thanks

emicoma Friend

You can correct the bug using plugins/systems/jat3/base-themes/default/html/com_content/category/blog.php.
    Copy in the bottom the code concerning the pagination, in the file located in your template folder.
    it worked for me fine.

carlucci Friend

<em>@vallette 191775 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can correct the bug using plugins/systems/jat3/base-themes/default/html/com_content/category/blog.php.
    Copy in the bottom the code concerning the pagination, in the file located in your template folder.
    it worked for me fine.</blockquote>

This is the code of blog.php :

<? Php if ($ this-> params-> def (‘show_pagination’, 2) == 1 | | ($ this-> params-> get (‘show_pagination’) == 2 & & $ this-> pagination-> get (‘pages.total’)> 1)):?>
    <div class=”pagination clearfix”>
    <? Php if ($ this-> pagination-> get (‘pages.total’)> 1)?>
    <p class=”counter”>
    <span> <? php echo $ this-> pagination-> getPagesCounter ();?> </ span>
    </ P>
    <? Php endif;?>
    <? Php if ($ this-> params-> def (‘show_pagination_results’, 1)):?>
    <? Php echo $ this-> pagination-> getPagesLinks ();?>
    <? Php endif;?>
    </ Div>
    <? Php endif;?>

Tell me, please, as the name of the file where I have to copy it.
    Although I think it is a bug in the CSS file

Saguaros Moderator

The issue have fixed in the last version, please try to download the t3 plugin system and the template upgrade for yours

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum