Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

I’m looking for a simple, clean, easy menu navigation (big tabs), easy to the eyes user friendly template and realized none really fit the bill. Most are too fancy and none have such a nice simple navigation as the one you have on your own site. My wish is for joomlart to come out with a simple template similar to the one on your own site. You guys do the best work, period! hope to see something like that soon from your team in the future 😎

azbr17 Friend

yes it cool Template

shaddelick3000 Friend

I must agree simple is better, would like to see this too

lorddonk Friend

Have you guys checked out Ja_Norite? Check the demo, it is a really clean and simple design I am using for a new site! I also wanted a simple clean template.

TomC Moderator

Not to mention JA Rutile – simple, yet sharp

celavey Friend

Same with JA Bistro which is one of the best theme for me so far.

johndevise Friend

<em>@jcstauring 186964 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m looking for a simple, clean, easy menu navigation (big tabs), easy to the eyes user friendly template and realized none really fit the bill. Most are too fancy and none have such a nice simple navigation as the one you have on your own site. My wish is for joomlart to come out with a simple template similar to the one on your own site. You guys do the best work, period! hope to see something like that soon from your team in the future :cool:</blockquote>

Absolutely agree with you .
    For me Ja teline IV is the best template .

barmaleus Friend

<em>@celavey 328708 wrote:</em><blockquote>Same with JA Bistro which is one of the best theme for me so far. </blockquote>
    Thanks, found just what i was looking for 😉

renizuken Friend

<em>@johndevise 343688 wrote:</em><blockquote>Absolutely agree with you .
    For me Ja teline IV is the best template . </blockquote>
    Yes its my favourite also. Looks amazing on my site.

kredytyhipoteczne Friend

Yes, even the free templates are great – i love the flexoibility of JA Purity III.

leovans Friend

Thanks somuch

loungexl Friend

JA Purity III is good one

rotomds Friend

Please search on your expected template from joomlarts download section.

rahidul

9299 Friend

Have you guys checked out Ja_Norite? Check the demo, it is a really clean and simple design I am using for a new site! I also wanted a simple clean template.

chyns Friend

yes the best

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  chyns 9 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum