Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I’m already using Ja_teline on my website. I find Teline II the best template ever made for joomla. that’s what make you the best profesionnal templates maker on the net.
    Waiting to see if there are bugs or not.
    Thank you.

dusanho Friend

Hi, I would like to ask you what I need to do so that this template works with joomla 1.0.15 ?

Many thanks

bigrk Friend

As always it will be a few days before the 1.0.x version but 1.5 users can start having fun today. 😀

TomC Moderator

<em>@oxihost 49686 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I’m already using Ja_teline on my website. I find Teline II the best template ever made for joomla. that’s what make you the best profesionnal templates maker on the net.
    Waiting to see if there are bugs or not.
    Thank you.</blockquote>

Wait . . . I’m confused . . . . As of this moment, there is still about 35 minutes left until the Teline II template is released. How are you able to view it? When you click on the “view demo” in the thread title (as of this moment), it takes you to the original Teline template, not Teline II.

bigrk Friend

Click the Teline II Title! 😎 Oh!! Go to the home page.

oxihost Friend
    bigrk Friend

Good thinking oxihost! 🙂

TomC Moderator

Well, it’s released now . . . wasn’t when I posted last. :p

Looks nice – I especially like the new login/register/search modules at the top.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum