Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

The JA Team should stand up and listen to the applause. This is an extremely well thought out template and should be their number one best template yet! There are so many features that it has taken me over 30 minutes to view them all (that is if I haven’t missed any). Very Impressive and I give it two thumbs up! Oh well, make it three when I find my other thumb. 😀

oxihost Friend

nothing to say else.
    the best at all.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you Bigrk, the Teline II is the biggest effort that we has made so far, there are 4 coders working on the extension, 4 designers, and the templates has also been tested and verified by other 4 staff.

The outstanding feature of the template is the section/categories layout brought to you by the JA News to make the Joomla in to a real news layout.

bigrk Friend

The uses for this template are endless and the design is superb Hung. 🙂 I have a few ideas already but it can be used for news, a magazine and a travel site and well this list could go on forever. This has been worth all the waiting and complaining. 😀

TomC Moderator

The JA Development Team has done a very nice job, overall, with the new Teline II tempalte offering. Personally, I prefer the original Teline template – but that’s simply my personal opinion. This new template – with it’s modified layout options – is certainly dynamic in it’s potential applications – news portal, online magazine, political blog, company/organization site, etc.

I especially like the new “pop up” login/register/search module at the top – a very nice innovative offering.

What is most refreshing about this particular template offering is that it is the result of the JA Development Team hearing and listening to the JA Membership’s suggestions and request for this revamp of one of JA’s most popular templates. Personally, I think this is a step in the right direction for JA in terms of it’s attention to it’s membership – the lifeblood of the Club’s continuing operation and existence.

To this effect, I have seen some good requests/suggestions within the “Request/Wishlist” section (Social Networking, Real Estate, Freelance, etc.) . . . my suggestion would be for the JA Team to check in there often for near-future template offerings.

🙂

teetide Friend

Hung, we’ve had many battles over the last few months about the newsportal template. I fought for this template from JA because I knew what you guys were capable of producing. I tip my hat to you and your entire team on this magnificent template. I’ve never seen a more beautiful news portal.

Today I went from being a disgruntled JA member to being the happiest member of the entire JA community. Thank you once again. I salute you.

mfcphil Friend

Tee Tide…..your OK 😉

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@TeeTide 49746 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hung, we’ve had many battles over the last few months about the newsportal template. I fought for this template from JA because I knew what you guys were capable of producing. I tip my hat to you and your entire team on this magnificent template. I’ve never seen a more beautiful news portal.

Today I went from being a disgruntled JA member to being the happiest member of the entire JA community. Thank you once again. I salute you.</blockquote>

Thank you TeeTide, in fact, you are a part of our inspiration for Teline II :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

TomC Moderator

<em>@Hung Dinh 49751 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you TeeTide, in fact, you are a part of our inspiration for Teline II :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:</blockquote>
    Then perhaps it should be renamed JA-TelineTide.

😉

teetide Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 49756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Then perhaps it should be renamed JA-TelineTide. ;)</blockquote>

And the congregation gives Reverend Tom a big AMEN. 😉

TomC Moderator

The more I look at this new template, the more I am excited because this template is a fantastic foundation for an online magazine site – or, in my case, online magazine supplement to my primary site. Couple this with iJoomla’s iMagazine component and modules – and you’ve got yourself the potential for one kick-ass online magazine site.

So many possibilities – I can easily see this template used as a news/political portal and/or blog (very similar to http://www.townhall.com)

darylba Friend

The new Teline 2 is looking good. I haven’t installed it yet but the changes I see to the JA News component (if it is really even there:-) are what really looks different. I have a feeling you put an end to some bugs with the new JA News? I haven’t seen the back-end yet so I don’t really know, if thats the correct name or not, LOL.

Nice work! 🙂

OK, its a few hours later now and I have the Teline 2 installed and I found some of the setting in the new JA News module. The ability to change it back to the rotator or not is very cool!

Regards

bigrk Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 49839 wrote:</em><blockquote>The more I look at this new template, the more I am excited because this template is a fantastic foundation for an online magazine site – or, in my case, online magazine supplement to my primary site. Couple this with iJoomla’s iMagazine component and modules – and you’ve got yourself the potential for one kick-ass online magazine site.

So many possibilities – I can easily see this template used as a news/political portal and/or blog (very similar to http://www.townhall.com)</blockquote>

The really cool thing is all the possibilities and for a starting point it is already a little beyond that but what really is the coolest is all the magic ahead of you. 😉 :laugh:

assadniang Friend

Congrat on this one.

Wonderfull

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  assadniang 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum