Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hi
    In the current header, it’s not possible as it uses the same classes, You have to apply the sticky menu feature from this thread apply it in the header.php file so it will give the option to add a different background for the scroll.

Regards

lukelee0223 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Unfortunately, I can’t realize how to define. Can you show me the steps of code defining in this template?

Hi
    It needs custom work in the header, you can share your site details where i can test and apply it and share the changes details here.

Regards

lukelee0223 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the site super user details, I have not found it in your last post.

Regards

lukelee0223 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The superuser details submitted by you not working.
    Anyway, I spent a lot of time on your request
    kindly follow these steps:
    Open template folder tpls/blocks/header.php file

Find

<header id="t3-header" class="wrap t3-header">

Replace it with

<header id="t3-header" class="wrap t3-header" data-spy="affix" data-offset-top="150">

Now open /css/custom.css file and add below code

.navbar-default{background:transparent!important}.t3-header{background: #ffffff30!important;}.t3-header.affix{position:fixed;width:inherit;z-index:999;float:none;background:rgb(180,221,44)!important;top: 0px;}
    @media (min-width:990px){.t3-content-mast-top{margin-top: -97px;}}

Regards

lukelee0223 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Use this code in custom.css file to fix the width issue

@media(max-width:1500px) {.t3-header.affix { width:100%;  }}

Regards

lukelee0223 Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    For colour, you have to add the header class and change the colour as per needs

Example:

.t3-header.affix .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a, .t3-header.affix .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > span {
        color: #fff;

}

lukelee0223 Friend

Hi Pankaj Sharma, You are so amazing, it is working again. And it’s very bothering you that I have another request about mainmenu.

Would it be possible changing the logo while the mainmenu is scrolled? Please teach me how to define the code, Thanks.

Luke

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by  lukelee0223.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Sorry, the logo is work from the template option and it will be same. You need to custom work in header.php file to get this, that takes time and efforts.
    I wish I could do this as well, but its something that is out of support scope.

Regards

lukelee0223 Friend

Hi Pankaj Sharma

OK I understand. I also guess that is a big effort for that customization before I ask you. It’s fine, thanks for your kindly support.

Luke

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lukelee0223 6 years, 4 months ago.

The topic ‘the behavior of mainmenu (navbar)’ is closed to new replies.