Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

some of the article image become compressed which was not the case before some updates. can you help? please check the image attached.

1. 1-4
    2. 2-5
    3. 3-4

LM SKINCENTRE

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can try to define this css rule:

.view-article .item-image img {
      width: 100%;
      height: 100%;
    }

into the file: [root]/templates/ja_medicare/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist).

drlapming Friend

i tried adding this custom css code but the image becomes very large and it occupies most part of the articles, what should I do? i do not need it to occupy 100% of the width.

1. article

LM SKINCENTRE

Saguaros Moderator

Could you illustrate the modification you expect via screenshot?

drlapming Friend

Hi, sorry for the late reply. Attached please find two screentshot, one is a compressed image, another is a preferred image. How can we change the layout of the image to the preferred one?

1. image-compressed
    2. preferred-image

LM SKINCENTRE

Saguaros Moderator

I’m not familiar with your native language, could you share the URL where I can see the issue? and share the FTP account also so I will update custom css for you.

drlapming Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Do you have any extensions for image in content? as I can see that the image is set with an inline / fixed dimension: http://prntscr.com/gthsiy

drlapming Friend

Hi, thanks for your reply. I didn’t use any extension for posting the image in content. The problem came after I updates some of the extensions, joomlart template and joomla itself. I uploaded the image one by one, not by the extension. And strangely enough, the problem only appears in some of the pages, as mentioned in the previous message.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  drlapming.

LM SKINCENTRE

drlapming Friend

Hi, is there any solution to the above question?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  drlapming.

LM SKINCENTRE

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you share FTP account also?

drlapming Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

LM SKINCENTRE

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I updated this css rule:

.view-article .item-image img {
      height: auto;
      width: auto;
    }

into the file: root//templates/ja_medicare/css/custom.css and it’s ok now.

Kindly check.

drlapming Friend

Hi, it looks great now, thanks!
    I am checking with the site again and found out there are some problems with the articles language association. I am not sure if it is because of the new css rule or other problems cos I have updated a few extensions and made some changes to it as well.
    All the articles were originally associated with the the same article but with different language, and now all the association seems to go wrong. I am not sure about the reason. Can you help? Or do I need to create another ticket?

LM SKINCENTRE

Saguaros Moderator

Pls create a new topic for new question. Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum