Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Thanks for fixing my forum problems. And thanks for some great templates. Keep up the good work.

bennitos Friend

ah always nice to read a positive note, and also thank you for a positive input to the forum.

Phill Moderator

I have now been a member for nearly a month and in that time I have recieved help from s couple of forumites.

ShannonN recently spent quite a bit of time adjusting images for me to help the asthetic of my site, design is something completely alien to me so a big thanks for that.

Scotty has been a great help and taught me loads as has bennitos and jwellman (not sure if I have spelt that right but you get the drift). This is a great forum and an excellent repositry of information. May it remain so long into the future.

mj1256 Friend

Hey, I want to thank JA too!. I had a browser compatibility issue in ja-erica in IE8 and they fixed it for me.

Thanks JA 🙂

wooohanetworks Friend

Me too, thanks for adding newly earned memberships to the end of the current ones’ terms, with having the function to add unlimited domains as part of developer memberships that have by schedule not yet begun but, so are active already…;) Thanks!

harsa Friend

hi.. i’m a free member for more than a year and last saturday i became a paid member.. hehe.. i really love JA template.. there are so many other templates out there that we can download for free/pay but my heart is only for Joomlart.. don’t know why.. huhuhu..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  harsa 14 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum