Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Every time I want to look around your response is “you are wrong!

Many thanks my friends and happy new year to you all!

cissp Friend

Happy New Year. I downloaded JA Nex and installed it and its running on my site replacing yootheme shelf. Beautifull template, to the point and clean, however, there are issue with mega menu in IE. Specially with Jomsocial. So when you go to jomsocial front page in I.E. The template style doesn’t stay on blue, it goes to red. The JA_Login Module doesn’t allow you to enter text and non of the java scripts in the jomsocial profile page works in I.E. or Firefox, such as share thoughts, videos, events etc. Also, the template is missing alot of module suffix. There is very few such as redbg badge-hot and llter. I just renewed my membership and the extensions membership after swearing that I will never use Joomla art products again and went to yootheme to find out that there are issues with their implementation of Jquery. When are joomla developers going to produce clean, standard no issue templates. If anyone know of a good Joomla theme provider, please let me know. This is pathetic, All these joomla art, rockettheme, yootheme, gavickpro, people do is push out product without Q&A and take people’s money. If you care for open source and support joomla, please create a clean product that doesn’t take many fixes and give me access to your site replies and pain to make it work.

So after spending all day yesterday migrating mysite to JA NEX. I’m stuck with with a non-functional template. HAPPY NEW YEAR JOOMLA ART. I hope in 2012 you will come up with a clean working product that can show off your quality if there is any.

n6rej Friend

<em>@cissp 292256 wrote:</em><blockquote>Happy New Year. I downloaded JA Nex and installed it and its running on my site replacing yootheme shelf. Beautifull template, to the point and clean, however, there are issue with mega menu in IE. Specially with Jomsocial. So when you go to jomsocial front page in I.E. The template style doesn’t stay on blue, it goes to red. The JA_Login Module doesn’t allow you to enter text and non of the java scripts in the jomsocial profile page works in I.E. or Firefox, such as share thoughts, videos, events etc. Also, the template is missing alot of module suffix. There is very few such as redbg badge-hot and llter. I just renewed my membership and the extensions membership after swearing that I will never use Joomla art products again and went to yootheme to find out that there are issues with their implementation of Jquery. When are joomla developers going to produce clean, standard no issue templates. If anyone know of a good Joomla theme provider, please let me know. This is pathetic, All these joomla art, rockettheme, yootheme, gavickpro, people do is push out product without Q&A and take people’s money. If you care for open source and support joomla, please create a clean product that doesn’t take many fixes and give me access to your site replies and pain to make it work.

So after spending all day yesterday migrating mysite to JA NEX. I’m stuck with with a non-functional template. HAPPY NEW YEAR JOOMLA ART. I hope in 2012 you will come up with a clean working product that can show off your quality if there is any.</blockquote>
    I can promise you we are working diligently to produce clean quality templates. I’d love to sit down with you and take a look all the issues your seeing. If you’d like make a ticket and ask that it be escalated to “Bear”

cissp Friend

Hello Bear. Thank you for reply and offer to help. I submitted a ticket as you instructed and included all the details you would require. Please let me know if I can help with anything.

TomC Moderator

<em>@aratype 292249 wrote:</em><blockquote>Every time I want to look around your response is “you are wrong!
    </blockquote>
    I’m afraid I do not understand your statement above. Can you elaborate?

cissp Friend

Tom, I think what he meant is that ” I agree with your review..Every time I try to leave joomla art and look around, the work produced by joomla art tells him that he is wrong and he should stick around – Just like Al Pacino in the god father, every time, I try to get out they pull me back in. !! 🙂

That’s what I thought he meant. But hey, I could be wrong. 🙂 Happy new year. and thank you for all your support in the forums. I have been a fan for a while.

TomC Moderator

<em>@cissp 292268 wrote:</em><blockquote> Happy new year. and thank you for all your support in the forums. I have been a fan for a while.</blockquote>
    Thanks . . . and rest assured that Support Team Members such as myself and Troy (aka: Bear) will be staying on top of our JA Devs to address the issues you described in your original comments – as well as any others we identify. This template has too much potential.

Stay Tuned.

Aratype Friend

Thanks CISSP, you got it! Happy new year…

Thanks Tom, I will RtLiz it on the next month, and I am sure that we will work on the project together.

Happy new year Tom!

TomC Moderator

<em>@aratype 292296 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks CISSP, you got it! Happy new year…

Thanks Tom, I will RtLiz it on the next month, and I am sure that we will work on the project together.

Happy new year Tom!</blockquote>
    And to you too as well, my friend !!

n6rej Friend

got it you should have gotten an email about it already.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  n6rej 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum