Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JA,

MY membership is due soon. Just wanted to say in advance – Thank you. Well worth ten times more than I thought a web site template should worth.

Found what I was looking for and I am pleased now!.

One question if you if you don’t mind!!!

How many JA template owners do you have subscribed at Joomlart if you don’t mind me asking?

Just curious.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@douglas 8326 wrote:</em><blockquote>JA,

MY membership is due soon. Just wanted to say in advance – Thank you. Well worth ten times more than I thought a web site template should worth.

Found what I was looking for and I am pleased now!.

One question if you if you don’t mind!!!

How many JA template owners do you have subscribed at Joomlart if you don’t mind me asking?

Just curious.</blockquote>
    Hi douglas!
    Thank you very much for your nice comments! Hope you have been happy during your membership. I have seen you active in the forum and we will miss you 🙁
    More than 4000 domains out of 7318 club members has registered their licensed domains 😀

Michael Casha Friend

Thank You for your time with us, there’s no need to leave the forums if you don’t wish to 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum