Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have some questions. Please help me to solve this.

1. How to raise the of TEXT / HTML ratio as 10.

2. I want to add alt Text inside the image of module.

3. when my site is optimizing 1 frame found shows.

How to resolve these probs. Please support me to remove all errors from my site.
    Regards,
    Sanuss

TomC Moderator

<em>@sanuss 499923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

</blockquote>

Are you asking how you can set the text/font size to 10px?

TomC Moderator

<em>@sanuss 499923 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

</blockquote>

Are you asking how you can set the text/font size to 10px?

sanuss Developer

Hi,

Actually when I search my site through seoptimer.com, then shows

Text / HTML Ratio 9,04 % – improve it as 10%

This error shows:

The TEXT / HTML ratio is the ratio of the number of characters of plain text to the page’s HTML code, expressed as a percentage. The higher the number, the greater amount of content is on your site, and lesser HTML code.
    A value below 10% means that there is too little text or that the HTML code is “littered” or negligent.
    Make sure that the TEXT / HTML ratio is not below 10%.

Thanks
    Sanuss

sanuss Developer

Hi,

Actually when I search my site through seoptimer.com, then shows

Text / HTML Ratio 9,04 % – improve it as 10%

This error shows:

The TEXT / HTML ratio is the ratio of the number of characters of plain text to the page’s HTML code, expressed as a percentage. The higher the number, the greater amount of content is on your site, and lesser HTML code.
    A value below 10% means that there is too little text or that the HTML code is “littered” or negligent.
    Make sure that the TEXT / HTML ratio is not below 10%.

Thanks
    Sanuss

sanuss Developer

Hi,
    Any reply for my questions.
    Sanuss

sanuss Developer

Hi,
    Any reply for my questions.
    Sanuss

Saguaros Moderator

Each template has its own concept/ design, if you want to change number of text on your site, you can customise on your own way.

However, I don’t think this text / html ratio is most important point to seo your site ( and btw, what is above tool? is it standard for seo a site? ). The important factors would be:
    – Valid content / HTML code: you can use http://validator.w3.org/ to check invalide html code
    – Efficient code: you can use Page Speed tool (Google,…) to check / evaluate loading speed of page.

Saguaros Moderator

Each template has its own concept/ design, if you want to change number of text on your site, you can customise on your own way.

However, I don’t think this text / html ratio is most important point to seo your site ( and btw, what is above tool? is it standard for seo a site? ). The important factors would be:
    – Valid content / HTML code: you can use http://validator.w3.org/ to check invalide html code
    – Efficient code: you can use Page Speed tool (Google,…) to check / evaluate loading speed of page.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum