Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am using the JA Fubix 3.3 template and will appreciate some help on how to remove the attached image so it stops displaying. It reads Joomla template for sports/news portal etc.

Thanks for any help!

1. image1
    TomC Moderator

Assuming you are using the J3.1 version . . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_fubix/css/

Within that custom.css file, pate the following CSS rules:

.top-content .ja-slide-main-wrap .ja-slide-desc {
    display: none;
    }

.top-content .ja-slide-main-wrap .maskDesc {
    background: none;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better?? 🙂

mgl908 Friend

Thanks a bunch, worked very well. Maybe I have to bug you some more

TomC Moderator

<em>@mgl908 443921 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks a bunch, worked very well. Maybe I have to bug you some more</blockquote>

Happy to be of assistance . . . Anytime 🙂

mgl908 Friend

Will appreciate it if you can point me to file etc. that the text is coming from as I will like to replace it with my choice text.

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@mgl908 444589 wrote:</em><blockquote>Will appreciate it if you can point me to file etc. that the text is coming from as I will like to replace it with my choice text.

Thanks!</blockquote>

That would be the JA SLIDESHOW component and the corresponding article title for the content you designate the slideshow to pull from.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum