Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi, Help to fix! In footer 4, I have a custom html, in responsive mobile sm and xs, the text won’t wrap causing there to be a scroll.

What code to add please?

Saguaros Moderator

HI

Could you update the correct URL for further checking?

cytropics Friend

updated.

cytropics Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

It looks fine at my end, could you send me screenshot highlighting both issues you’re mentioning?

cytropics Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi

For the text in footer module, the width in mobile device is not enough to display 2 modules in one row like that so the text will not show properly. I just set in the layout setting of Purposeful Listing Home template style > Layout > Responsive layout > Extra Small layout and it’s showing fine now.

With the logo, you can open the file: **ROOT/templates/ja_your_default_template/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)

and add this css rule:

@media (max-width:480px){
      .logo-img {
        margin-top: -25px;
      }
    }
    cytropics Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Which device are you using to check this? Here is how it looks from my iPhone: http://prntscr.com/aezg96

It’s highly recommended to use real device to check the responsive feature, resizing / rooming browser sometime brings unexpected result.

cytropics Friend

Hi,
    Ok I got you. Is there a way to get footer 1, 2, 3 & 4 in responsive mobile?

Saguaros Moderator

I’m not ensure how you want to display these footer positions, you can setup how these modules show via Layout settings under template manager section: http://prntscr.com/agdds8

cytropics Friend

Ok thanks for assisting.

Saguaros Moderator

You’re welcome!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum