Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we have a new bug with joomlart’s extension after update to 1.1.1.
    It becomes difficult to manage.
    An update is supposed to solve problems and not create bugs.

Anyway, with the JA News Featured Module update 1.1.1 (in Joomla 1.7), the text is ouside the picture.
    See screenshot for more understanding.

So what can we do to fix this very quickly ???

Thank in advance.

1. 2011-12-13-21h06_28
    dieudonne Friend

Hello, sorry to insist, but can we have some news ?

We open a ticket yesterday QTQ-341-25994, but no answer yet, and it is critical !!!

Thank in advance.

dieudonne Friend

Hello, how can we raise our ticket ?

It is urgent… priority on critical since yesterday and still no answer. Is it possible to have some help ? We can’t find the problem !

Manos Moderator

Hi,

Can you please provide me with a link so i can see the problem? i can see your image but i can’t see it on your live site.

Regards

Phill Moderator

Please provide a link to a page where we can see this problem. It is very hard for us to try and find a page where problems exist and is is also difficult for us to diagnose problems with just an image. Please always provide as much information as possible if you want a speedy response and also give us 24hrs to respond before you try escalating your calls. I do understand that at times things may be urgent but it is not alsways possible for us to reply as fast as you may like.

dieudonne Friend

Yes here is the link :

http://www.test.campagnes-cire.be/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=151&Itemid=629

Modules “en une ” and “les plus” on the right.

Thank in advance.

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I can’t see the problem, tested with IE – FF – Safari – Opera
    Please see image attached.

1. error-page
    Manos Moderator

Unless i misunderstood and it should work as it’s working here -> http://www.test.campagnes-cire.be/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=169&Itemid=639

Please clear JaT3 cache and let me know

Regards

dieudonne Friend

JAT3 cache already cleared.
    And the problem appears on your screenshot.

See this screenshot for more understanding.

Thank in advance for your help.

1. 2011-12-14-16h21_28
    Manos Moderator

Hi,

There is already a bug report for that, i suggest that you roll back the update until this is fixed.
    I am keeping an eye on that for you and i will try to update you as soon as possible.

Regards

dieudonne Friend

Ah we are very angry.
    Sorry, but some joomlart’s people always say to maintain our components to date.

It’s fine, but are these updates tested enough?

It is certainly not the first time this happens for us and this time it is too much !

We’re fed up !!

For your information, we made a roll back from JA News Featured Module 1.1.1 to 1.0.3 and this bugs still appears !!!
    We are completely blocked due to your updates.

So now is it possible to fix this ?
    Can you connect and test it ? this ticket is put on critical, and we never do that.
    & apparently there is no difference between urgent and critical… Amazing, we don’t understand.
    Anyway, can you, at least, connect to our website and check ????!!!!!

MoonSailor Friend

Hi dieudonne!

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you 🙁

Solution for it:

Go to ftp of site, go to file “blog.php” with path “templates/ja_teline_iv/html/mod_janews_featured/sidebar/” then edit it. In the line 35 replace <div class=”ja-zincontent clearfix” > as <div class=”jazin-content clearfix” >.

Open file “style.css” with path “templates/ja_teline_iv/html/mod_janews_featured/sidebar/”, go to line 55, replace “.sidebar a.jazin-content-inner:hover span.jazin-title { }” AS “.sidebar a.jazin-content-inner:hover span.jazin-title { color:white;}”

Now we update it 🙂
    Thanks 🙂

dieudonne Friend

Great, it is working now 🙂

Thank to Vu Tran for the update :

<blockquote>Now it fixed 🙂

In site of you, pls override file “blog.php” with path “templates/ja_teline_iv/html/mod_janews_featured/sidebar/” as file i attachment :)</blockquote>

For other people, see the file in attachement.

Thank you again

1. blog.zip
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dieudonne 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum