Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I am using the Text Logo in custom.css I added the following, so the text-logo is on the same hight then the menu and doesn’t push it down.
    .logo {
    width: 31%;
    margin-top: 20px;
    margin-left: -75px;
    }

However this makes the logo appear in two lines once the screen size is smaller. What do I need to change so that the logo appears in one line in all screen sizes?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Would be possible for you to share an url to your page or a screen shot ?

sobini Friend
    pavit Moderator

Hi

I tested your settings in my localhost and tried to replicate your issue, but i can see the logo text aligned to the main menu in the correct way

So i suggest to remove the custom.css modification, and if not yet done, update your template to the 1.1.1 version and also your t3 Framework plugin to the 2.3.1 version

P.S
    If you have done other heavy customizations i can also suggest to make a backup first to update your template and plugin version

1. Screenshot_6
    sobini Friend

Thanks for the suggestions.
    I have updated joomla, t3 Framework + the template. And removed the code in custom.css.
    There are just two tiny other customizations to the template, nothing major.
    What is the best way, the the text-logo is in one line on all screen sizes?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Please take a look HERE

If you are still having problems with it you can also send me via Private Message a super user account to your backend and i will try to take a look at your configuration.

yangyangli Friend

The best way to ensure consistent display of a text logo is…wait for it…to use an image. :p
    Using an image allows you to use a custom font and preserve flexibility for the future. You can check my website’s text based logo and see how versatile using an image is ===> callitscience.com
    On my website, I have 2 images that comprise the text logo so there was a bit more custom code. Hope this gave you some ideas

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  yangyangli 9 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum