Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I added the following code to the custom.css file of Purity_iii to allow the Slideshow to appear on mobile and it reduces correctly in a responsive manner from 1024×450 to appear in mobile view:

@media (max-width: 768px) {
    .hidden-xs {
    display: block !important;
    }
    }

However the information box on the image moves off below the image in mobile view, having started to reduce in a responsive manner in the view for larger devices.

I only have text and a sign up button, all with html tags, in the information box on the image and have reduced the information box width to 25% in modules/mod_jaslideshowlite/assets/css/mod_jaslideshowlite.css

How do I correct this problem and keep the text and button for the information box on the image but reduced in a responsive manner on a mobile device?

chavan Friend

I have provided you a suggestion on this thread, please take a look at it

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/remove-top-and-bottom-padding-in-slideshow-lite-module/

Also remove this code, this will create an issue, If you need to enable slideshow in mobile, you need to go to Template Manager -> Template -> Layout tab -> then enable slideshow in this Mobile layout.

@media (max-width: 768px) { .hidden-xs { display: block !important; } }

Richard A Friend

I removed the code and checked the Slideshow position in the Corporate layout in Purity 3 template administration and it is already set to ‘Visible’, but as the Slideshow block code hides the slideshow on mobile by default, it can be changed to visible by removing the word ‘hidden-xs’ on line 13 of templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/slideshow.php:

<div class="slideshow hidden-xs <?php $this->_c('slideshow') ?>">

I made the change to show how the slideshow currently appears on mobile for the benefit of the other thread you linked to but will cancel it if required when you post the css suggestion in the other thread.

Richard A Friend

Please go to the thread http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/remove-top-and-bottom-padding-in-slideshow-lite-module/ to see the solution to the problem of displaying the slideshow on mobiles.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Richard A 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum