Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi

Below the slider i want a article text on the website. i selected it in the menu. But the text is not showing.

Also a question how can i give more width to the sidebar

I changed the url

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I checked the URL of your site and see it doesn’t use JA Elicyon template. In this case, you can submit the request to the owner template of your site. Maybe you will get the best answer from there.

Regards

puntje Friend

Hi

I did not type the correct url. Sorry. that is not my website. Above question is still open. I changed it in the wright url. My place name if forgot to type after the word

Ninja Lead Moderator

@puntje: I solved the problem on your site because triquesta – Default with this settting Skip component content on Home page. I removed it directly on your site. Now you can see the text article is showing on home page of your site, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-15.52.53
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-03-09-at-15.54.12
    puntje Friend

Thanks

How do i get the text below the big picture and menu. And above the footer, pos. 2 Address and pos. 1 google map. It is know on the wrong place on the website

puntje Friend

The homepage is not responsive on my iPhone 4S. Also the picture sidebar is outside of the page. The sidebar seems to have 2 pictures. And i only put one 1

The two other pages are responsive in the correct way

1. misstake-bug-homepage
    Ninja Lead Moderator

@puntje: Because you put the big image in the right sidebar and overlap and break the layout. But you can use this way

Open templates/ja_elicyon/css/custom.css file and add new CSS style

.t3-sidebar .custom img {
        width: 100% !important;
    }

Hope it helps

puntje Friend

Hi

Thanks. It worked it is responsive. Still some questions

1. list text hereI have still two images in my sidebar. It must be one, there is a overflow.
    2. My second question is, how do i get de text and sidebar below the header and above the positions googlemaps and address and the footers1.

3. I have an new question about the sidebar width and the article width. Can i change that for example 70% and 30% and how do i do that.
    Ninja Lead Moderator

1) In this case, you need to add two images, I will help you to find the solution

2) 3) I have checked and feel sorry that your request exceeds the scope of our service, but with more and more customization you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope.

puntje Friend

I have solved the two questions

know only the problem with the sidebar width. I will look into that problem

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  puntje 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum