Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

how to build a testimonial page ( like uber) in JA hotel?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can follow this docs for how to use JA ACM from Uber template in another template: https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

In this case, you copy this folder in Uber template: root/templates/uber/acm/testimonials/

Paste to the associated folder in JA Hotel template: root/templates/ja_hotel/acm/

Then go to admin panel of your site > Extensions > Modules > create a new module with type of JA ACM > select Testimonials type and configure as you wish, here is sample data of Testimonials: Style-1:

{":type":"uber:testimonials","testimonials":{"jatools-layout-testimonials":"style-1","testimonials[block-intro]":[""],"testimonials[block-extra-class]":[""],"testimonials[block-bg]":[""],"testimonials[text-color]":[""],"testimonials[author-info-color]":[""],"testimonials[full-width]":["0"],"testimonials[enable-controls]":["0"],"testimonials[data]":{"testimonials[data][testimonial-text]":["Wasn't sure where to compliment. I just wanted to say I am so happy to be your customer. You make my life so easy, thanks for your great service. ","We love the theme, it allows me to seek creativity. I set up my e-store without having to be a coding expert."],"testimonials[data][author-name]":["Marsk W. via Twitter","Trung Chu"],"rows":2,"cols":3,"type":"list"}}}

1. testimonials.zip
    moody Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

If you have JA ACM installed already, you can copy testimonials folder only, it will not affect other existing style of JA ACM.

Regards

moody Friend

Hi here

I have copy the folder and done the setting

But it is not showing at he frontend.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I didn’t see any content in the testimonials module yet so it doesn’t show there, I just updated the content for sample, you can see it now: http://australiancountryexperience.com.au/index.php/en/testimonials/guestbook

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum