Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

It seemed to me that we could launch the component tested 30 days before purchasing job board to see how it works on our site … and I did not took the time to do so.

I guess it still possible?

Thank you

Samir Mastaliyev Friend

as i remember , Joomlart is not giving trial version any more. instead they are giving money back guarantee

georgios Friend

Hello

I think they should offer this option on this component. Since there is a moment I installed this component in test mode for 30 days. But I did not look nearly so not really tested.

Here I have to nouveu need to test on my site to see if all required options allow me to complete a project.

Thank you

Anonymous Moderator

Hi georgios,

In fact you are free to play around with Job Board within 7 days as you can request refund anytime within this period if you are not satisfied.

If my understanding is not right, please clarify your suggestion further for consideration

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum