Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

FYI I have updated 2 websites so far to Joomla 3.50, The template Logo when clicked always went back to home page before update to 3.50, now when clicking company logo it does not go back to homepage.

My sites: Purity III Machineshopwebsites and JA Hotel
    davidsonfab.com
    Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi there

It is not recommended to update to joomla 3.5 until joomlart will fix templates for errors like this

Anyway for now you can use a trick as showed in this post https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/logo-link-6/

You need to look into your templates/yourtemplate/tpls/blocks

RDCWebMan Friend

How and when will we know that templates have been updated to 3.5.0 compatibility?

Thank you

pavit Moderator

How and when will we know that templates have been updated to 3.5.0 compatibility?

Thank you

All Joomlart templates should be updated to Joomla 3.5 version until the end of April

Look at the announcement HERE

esnoke Friend

I am having the same problem – just upgraded to Joomla 3.5.1 and am setting up the Purity iii template (version 1.1.6). Clicking on the logo just refreshes the page.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  esnoke 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum