Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to know if there are any templates for hotels or travel? i need to make one website for hotel. thank you in advance.

Claudio

open247 Friend

I have seen numberous layouts for Hotels and travel at various template clubs. But, then you are also ending up with a site that may be very similar to another.

I would sugest Finding a template that had the module positions that you need to be able to customize it as needed with Modules and Components and then creating the graphics for the website to set it apart from others. If my suggestion is not an option, then I would search the internet for a joomla template that suits your needs. They are out there

munders Friend

Hi Claudio

I sometimes use templates from ‘templatemonster.com’. They have a great choice.

Simply search on Joomla.

Hope this helps

trevor30 Friend

I use steves-templates.com.

I hope that this helped and good luck

obx0808 Friend

<em>@trevor30 154566 wrote:</em><blockquote>I use steves-templates.com.

I hope that this helped and good luck</blockquote>

this is really good site

tkc12 Friend

I think steves-templates.com pull off their templates from TemplateMonster as well..

As for which templates is suitable for hotel and travels, I think most templates will be able to do a good job given the right visual aids such as relevant images. JA templates are pretty flexible when comes to catering for certain niches.

You can take a look at Kyanite II below:

http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_kyanite_ii

thatcomputerdude Friend

trevor30;154566I use steves-templates.com.

I hope that this helped and good luck

He just sells Template Monster templates………..

dawidt Friend

<em>@claudiomaggioli 153710 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

I would like to know if there are any templates for hotels or travel? i need to make one website for hotel. thank you in advance.

Claudio</blockquote>

I think there is no dedicated template for hotels or travels but you can customize one of JA club template. JA Rasite or JA Opal for example, change some photos and add some of your content, should be nice 🙂

claudiomaggioli Friend

Hi,

I had to finish websistes in last december, so i decided to create customised websites.
    But this very useful information for next time, so i will be ready.

I think that, till now, more appropiate is JA Opel.

If i can suggest Joomlart’s Team, there is always great demand about hotels, travel portals and so on.

thank you very much for your help.
    Claudio

willzimm Friend

I second the choice for templatemonster 🙂 It’s great!

bestcbproducts Friend

just find the templates in templatemonster. there are many great templates there… 😀

depression Friend

Hi
    I found a website http://freetemplates.dezinehub.com/index.php?ctid=79.This website is collection of hotel templates.Even i have used some of them for my site also.

metamar Friend

But the biggest problem with making a hotel website is mainly the reservation engine. Joomlart features many templates that can easily be converted to a hotel website its just the room reservation part that is the icing on the cake which Joomlart should seriously consider making.

They have reseponded well to the idea and I do beleive they understand the potential in the idea because many people are seeking this right now.

tatjana2010 Friend

just show this template from TemplatePlaza Club on February 2010
    <blockquote>Hotel Plazza is a joomla template package meant for you to create a Hotel website.</blockquote>
    hxxp://www.templateplazza.com/club-joomla-templates/hotel-plazza.html

metamar Friend

That is just a template. It just serves as the “look”. Joomlart already has amazing looking template. It’s the technology behind the reservation system that matters.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  tatjana2010 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum