Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

To anyone who is on the fence about spending the money on the club:eek: It is well worth every penny. I can’t say enough about Joomlart templates! It is a great value.

Khanh Le Moderator

Thank you for your nice comment, joewied.
    Happy New Year!

z0z0 Friend

I concur! $70 for a years worth of templates.
    Makes my site look really good and now all I need is to learn a bit of PHP and CSS to tweak the templates for my own site

lafrance Friend

<em>@joewied 5647 wrote:</em><blockquote>To anyone who is on the fence about spending the money on the club:eek: It is well worth every penny. I can’t say enough about Joomlart templates! It is a great value.</blockquote>
    It is easy to say that anyone can make that claim.It is lame
    However I will tell you why I believed they are the best.
    1 Theme are rich and exciting
    2.You do NOT have to buyexternal program like firework to edit your logo.
    2a.As a psd file is provided for you to edit and we all know cs2 will work fine with it there also free version that will do the same.
    This bring me to the point that when you buy a theme here it is 90 % ready to use on your web site.
    Check other theme and see what extra you need to edit the images sure you may use a 30 day eval but who want too.
    3. I paid for 3 subscription to see what they look like and this is the site I choose and will continue to use because of support and the way it so easy to work with the files.

Only and old frog view points.:D

Pierre

lafrance Friend

<em>@z0z0 6308 wrote:</em><blockquote>I concur! $70 for a years worth of templates.
    Makes my site look really good and now all I need is to learn a bit of PHP and CSS to tweak the templates for my own site</blockquote>
    Not sure which of the theme you use did you consider trying Joomla!Ajax
    Make there theme puur like a web 2.0 kitty :p

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lafrance 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum