Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello there, I have installed mijoshop for shopping cart. All the pages are using ja jason template with the video header. But for mijoshop pages i do not want to use the video header of Ja jason template 4, so i updated template 1 without a video. Now, i created some menu for mijoshop pages and assigned it to template 1, which i edited. but it is still showing me the default template with the video. Am I doing something wrong here. Please help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi jrlal,

I just accessed some Mijoshop pages on your site (under menu item ‘Summber Camp’) but didn’t see the video there: http://prntscr.com/6two6a

Did you sort it out?

jrlal Friend

<em>@Saguaros 468624 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi jrlal,

I just accessed some Mijoshop pages on your site (under menu item ‘Summber Camp’) but didn’t see the video there: http://prntscr.com/6two6a

Did you sort it out?</blockquote>

Hello There!! Nope, those i was able to handle but there are some pages like success.tpl and category listing page which are still showing the videos. you have to do a shopping process to see it. its a COD, you can try it out.

Saguaros Moderator

You can try with my tweak as below:
    – Go to CSS file: /templates/ja_jason (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    – Add this css rule:

.com_mijoshop .t3-header.t3-header-video iframe {
    display: none;
    }

.com_mijoshop .t3-header-video {
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

jrlal Friend

<em>@Saguaros 468816 wrote:</em><blockquote>You can try with my tweak as below:
    – Go to CSS file: /templates/ja_jason (your default template)/css/custom.css (create this file if it doesn’t exist)
    – Add this css rule:

.com_mijoshop .t3-header.t3-header-video iframe {
    display: none;
    }

.com_mijoshop .t3-header-video {
    padding-bottom: 0;
    }

</blockquote>

Awesome :), your tweak works … I was struggling for days on this. Thank you so much. But can’t we do it through it the admin panel. what is the challenge in that.

Saguaros Moderator

As I mentioned in my 1st reply, some Mijoshop pages on your site are not displaying that video and this can be done when you have specific template style assigned to these pages.

But some pages which show message notices, … don’t belong to specific menu item (where you can assign template style to) so that it will take the default style. Unfortunately, this style contains the video hence the video still shows in these pages.

So I think adding above simple css rules is much better and not complicated 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum