Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I am using JA Topaz template and all looks good in firefox. But In ie my whole (right column)-which is the left module position does not display on the homepage- the rest of the pages it displays fine?

On the home page the footer also looks messed up. Please look at attached images and check out

http://www.saesi.com in IE. If you look at the other pages they are all fine just homepage is messed?

other pages are fine : http://www.saesi.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=56&Itemid=169

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Jacqui

1. bug_ie
    2. otherpages_fine
    jacqueline stott Friend

I can actually see the modules which are meant to be displayed on the right column are displaying in JA news module position? Not sure what is going on. Please help.

thanks

himangi Friend

Hi Jacquis,

I am trying to find out which article is causing the issue. So far I have found that one / many of the articles displayed in the Latest Saesi news are breaking the template in IE which is why the right side column is pushed down.. I will update this post once I find out the exact issue.. Please give me some time.

jacqueline stott Friend

Thanks so much for the speedy reply! I will be patient! Thanks again for all the help!:)

himangi Friend

Hi,

The article It is a way of life seems to have a bad code. I am not sure what exactly since it doesnt really have any unnecessary or extra html tags which can cause the issue.. unpublished that particular article displays site perfectly in IE.

jacqueline stott Friend

thanks so much for everything 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jacqueline stott 12 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum