Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, I need to have a template version without the graphic and CTA on the left for pages needing a full screen. Menu, etc. to the left are OK. How can I change an existing template without the CTA? I have tried cloning one of the existing No Ajax templates and de-activating the CTA on the page without success.

Any suggestions?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi @saswiss
    Could u provide a Mockup with description and site details, how you need to change it . So i can check it for you . The JA Mono has 2 different views based on the screen size, the break point is 1400px. If you want to to change the break point . Go to templatesja_monolessvariable.less
    Find breakpoint code and change it > http://prntscr.com/9ce2of

Compile Less to css to see changes on site .
    Take a backup of custom changes before doing this .

saswiss Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    thanks, I’ve already changed the breakpoint and adjusted a css file too.
    attached the mock-up of what I want it to be like – no masthead/graphics on the left, just a ‘normal’ page with the menu to the left.

thanks

1. mock-up-page
    saswiss Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The website you submitted in the the private reply does not based on JA Mono template , Its using JA social II that is fully compatible with Jomsocial component . Kindly check .

saswiss Friend

I know about jomsocial ii, BUT I also want the blog articles to be displayed without the blue left side. How can I change this for certain pages?

Alternatively, how can I change the positions on the responsive template to reduce the left side to a minimum – thereby having more space on the right to display articles, etc.?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi sorry but i am not able understand the last issue .
    could u provide the details of JA Mono site so i can look in it , I did not notice issue in demo site > http://prntscr.com/9cela9

saswiss Friend

that is more or less what I want! BUT I don’t have a blog layout as in the demo screenshot. Where do I get this layout?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Dear Sir
    its very hard to assume the thing without checking the issue on site , Could you provide complete site details where i can check this and illustrate the issue inside screenshot .

PS : To change the template width follow this doc

saswiss Friend

Hi again,
    thanks, you’ve pointed me in the right direction. Managed to find a solution!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  saswiss 8 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum