Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have been reading through the instructions, and they seem to be written for Joomla 1.5.x, I would like to change the width of my template for Joomla 1.0.x.

I have looked at all the files and I am not seeing a simple way to do this, perhaps some one here might be able to shed light on this for me.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

in joomla1.0, to change width of template ja_edenite, pls open /templates/ja_edenite/ja_vars_1.0x.php, find this code

$_params->set(JA_TOOL_SCREEN,'wide'); // wide, narrow

change it into

$_params->set(JA_TOOL_SCREEN,'narrow'); // wide, narrow

Regards.

092098jvm Friend

Is there a way to specify width? I want something between wide and narrow. I don’t see where the resolution is specified for either variable.

Nam Nguyen Phi Friend

<em>@092098jvm 48778 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there a way to specify width? I want something between wide and narrow. I don’t see where the resolution is specified for either variable.</blockquote>

Unfortunately, There are only 2 choices for width of this template. To change with your specify width, I afraid of It get much time. If that is must be for you, Pls post your requirment on Joomlancer.com.
    Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nam Nguyen Phi 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum