Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I posted this problem before I am having a problem with the template width of my website. I have changed it in admin from auto to specified. I even edited the css and changed the width to 950 and also changed the left padding to 20%.

The width does not change. So either a percentage of the site is cut off on the right when i choose auto , or when I choose specified the scrollbars show up on the bottom of the page . I want the width to it perfectly within the parameters. I don’t know what to do.

Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi,

<blockquote>The width does not change. So either a percentage of the site is cut off on the right when i choose auto , or when I choose specified the scrollbars show up on the bottom of the page </blockquote>
    Make sure that you cleared JAT3 cache after saving changes (Clear JAT3 cache button is on the top right of dashboard.)
    Pls send me PM with your admin login info if this issue still persits.

sekhmet Friend

Hello
    I sent you a PM with requested info, never got response.
    Thanks

phong nam Friend

Hi Sekhmet,

I’m really sorry if I didn’t send you PM. But, I remember to send you PM request for your website url.
    I got your admin login info, but no website url (backend admin url). Pls send it to me & I will check & give you the solution as soon as posible.

sekhmet Friend
    phong nam Friend

Hi sekhmet,

<blockquote>So either a percentage of the site is cut off on the right when i choose auto </blockquote>

After choose Template width “auto” in profiles, pls open templates/ja_bistro/css/template.css. Then replace:

#ja-container .main { padding: 0 0 0 60px; }

with

#ja-container .main { padding: 0px; }

Clear T3 cache after saving changes.

sekhmet Friend

That worked!
    Thanks!

sekhmet Friend

Now I can’t get the description on the slideshow to appear>:(

phong nam Friend

Hi,

I corrected your HTML codes in description box in the backend of JA Slideshow module. The descriptions are displayed now. Pls check it out !

sekhmet Friend

One again, works perfectly. Thanks for your help!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sekhmet 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum