Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, i do not know if this is a general problem with the any of the templates or just the ja nex template. But i have upgraded my templates on 3 of my sites now they are all using joomla 2.5.8 and version number 2.5.7 of the ja nex template.

No matter how i updated the template the joomla updater still thinks there is an update. I have actually manually made a backup of my template completely deleted the old version of the template and upgraded to version 2.5.7 manually via ftp. This means there was a fresh install of the template version 2.5.7 on the site. I then purged the cache in the joomla updater and clicked on update again and joomla still thinks that version 2.5.0 or whichever previous version you had installed is still installed.

By the way i did this on 3 different sites that i was using the template on and it happened on all 3 so i know it has to be a general issue.

The JA Extension manager is saying it is updated to version 2.5.7 but not the joomla updater.

How do i fix this because i have updated the template? I do not want my clients thinking i have not been updating things when it has been updated.

thanks,

Josh

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Josh

This is problem cache on JOOMLA default. You can clear cache as follows:

<blockquote>Admin area -> Extensions->Extension Manager->Manage tabs</blockquote>

and then select JA extension that need to clear cache and click on Refresh Cache

Regards

jschroeder Friend

Thank you for the answer that fixed it!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jschroeder 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum