Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, We’re having some problems, can you please help us solve them?

1. When activating the site, everything associated to an article goes to error 404. Everything works perfect if offline. See folder 404

2. What is the route to change text in folder: change text

3. No matter which article you access, error lines appear. See folder error articles

4. What is the route to change contact form on Virtuemart link? See folder Virtuemart Link

5. If we update this template and virtuemart to Joomla 3.7.2, will it remain stable?

Thanks for your help.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Marcos.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by  Marcos.

1. 404-1
    2. 404-2
    3. 404-3
    4. change-text
    5. error-articles
    Marcos Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Marcos Friend

I’m waiting for an answer. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Marcos,

Below are my answers for your questions:

1) Something wrong with the htaccess rule on your site as when I set your site online and disable the Use URL Rewriting option in Global Configuration, these 3 pages (as your screenshot) work normally.

2) You can change this text via language file of com_users. For example, in English, you will change this file: [root]/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_users.ini

Look for this text string: COM_USERS_LOGIN_REGISTER="Don’t have an account?"

For your language folder: [root]/language/xx-XX/xx-XX.com_users.ini, and change the text on the right side as you wish.

3) That notice message due to the PHP version you’re using and actually it doesn’t affect function on your site, you can get rid of these message by going to Global Configuration > Server tab and set ‘Error Reporting’ option to None.

4) How can I see the form as your screenshot? I go to that page but don’t see it.

5) If you didn’t customize VM and template, updating to 3.7.2 will be fine. REMEMBER to backup everything first in case you have customization.

Regards

Marcos Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

1) Simply add that text field and the translation as you wish.

2) You can see this file: [root]/components/com_virtuemart/views/askquestion/tmpl/form.php

If you want to override this form, copy above file to this directory: [root]/templates/uber/html/com_virtuemart/askquestion/

Marcos Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The admin account doesn’t work anymore, kindly check and update again.

Regards

Marcos Friend
    Saguaros Moderator

You disabled all categories and that’s why you can’t see it when you set your site online: http://prntscr.com/frg86n

I just enabled and it’s working now.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum