Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have read the terms but not quite ready to join and have some queries:

1. I may not have a domain name for the template if I download it and store it for future customer use. What is the position for this scenario?

2. It seems that if I take a membership I can download all allowed products and save them. This would seem to make each template ay 4 – 5 dollars. Am I thinking on the right lines here?

3. I assume template support and upgrade is only during membership. Is this right?

Thanks

swemmel Friend

I have read the terms but not quite ready to join and have some queries:

1. I may not have a domain name for the template if I download it and store it for future customer use. What is the position for this scenario?
    Do not know.

2. It seems that if I take a membership I can download all allowed products and save them. This would seem to make each template ay 4 – 5 dollars. Am I thinking on the right lines here?
    You can count this way, yes. Because you can only use the JA-Templates on 3 domains, but each domain can have various subdomains on wich you also installed templates. (I am counting for a 1 year membership)

3. I assume template support and upgrade is only during membership. Is this right?
    Yes, that’s right, but you can always put your question in the public forum here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  swemmel 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum