Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

Ok we are currently developing a site based on the onepage system and have made modifications etc and everything was going well until we upgraded the t3 plugin, which when reverting back seems to have done nothing.

Basically we have the onepage assigned to the homepage, which used to work fine and the default style applied to the inner pages, which again used to work fine.

Now it just doesn’t load correctly unless the Itemid is in the actual url, so when visiting the home url without an Item id or have sef enabled the system only loads the default template, which is for the inner pages and the one page assignment just doesn’t work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Derek

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Derek,

Did you try checking again the settings of Home menu item? and let me know how it is.

Derek Buntin Friend

Hi Saguaros,

Thanks for your reply!

Yes i have checked all settings again and its not working. I can see that the main default menu item is set to use the onepage style as it does in the template manager.

This did work fine until i upgraded the T3 plugin, now it seems not to load the itemid for some reason.

So when i go to the homepage on the main url ‘mywebsite.com’, the itemid is not being loaded for the main first item and thus the onepage template is not being loaded.

I have searched for about a week on this and others have the same issue, not with your templates of course but with others and it seems to be the getTemplate() method thats returning the Itemid as 0, not sure why this has changed right enough.

However when i browse to an inner page the home menu does have the Itemid assigned and thus works, but that’s no use and of course when SEF is activated its still not working.

Again, this did work previously 🙁

Thanks

DErek

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Derek,

You can pm me admin and FTP account of your site, I will try to detect this problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum