Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

i need yellow template style as in ja decor to ja magz. is there any code that i can use in custom css or how can i make yellow style in ja magz?

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can do it cloning the JA_Decor theme into JA_Magz folder HERE you can find the detailed userguide to do it

fturkmen Friend

<em>@pavit 422222 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You can do it cloning the JA_Decor theme into JA_Magz folder HERE you can find the detailed userguide to do it</blockquote>

i couldn’t do it. can you explain step buy step :((

pavit Moderator

Hi

As described in the userguide The best way to create new theme is cloning a theme folder.

1) So go to templatesja_magzlessthemes and copy ad rename one of the themes
    2) In the back-end, you can select the new created theme for style you want then customize theme with ThemeMagic.
    3) After customizing theme, please compile LESS to CSS. The new theme CSS files will be located in templates/ja_magz/css/themes/yournewtheme

fturkmen Friend

<em>@pavit 422328 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

As described in the userguide The best way to create new theme is cloning a theme folder.

1) So go to templatesja_magzlessthemes and copy ad rename one of the themes
    2) In the back-end, you can select the new created theme for style you want then customize theme with ThemeMagic.
    3) After customizing theme, please compile LESS to CSS. The new theme CSS files will be located in templates/ja_magz/css/themes/yournewtheme</blockquote>

i solve it with theme magic options, thank you. but i can not change color of section menu when mouse over it.

pavit Moderator

Please post here a link to your website if possible and also a screenshot of how it should be
    anyway megamenu.css inside templates/ja_magz/css/themes/yournewtheme is the file where you should look

fturkmen Friend

it is in my localhost but if you need i can send you file that you need. i am using JaMagz orange template. here is the picture that i want to change colors

1. yellow
    pavit Moderator

You need to post your website on an hosted space where we can access and verify it and then provide help on customization

but we cannot customize your files sorry

fturkmen Friend

can we change template all color codes from …/templates/t3_blank/less/variables.less

1. colors
    pavit Moderator

Yes you can, if yours is a question

fturkmen Friend

<em>@pavit 422589 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes you can, if yours is a question</blockquote>

i dont need any other colors, i need only yellow.
    for example in category manager/Sample Data-Articles/jaMagz/color, i write orange but on template it will show yellow. for this i will change accent colors @orange: #f80 to @orange: #ffff00

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fturkmen 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum