Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have something strange, I upgraded my site from 1.5 to 2.5. I installed the ja social template and jat plugin. At the beginning it worked fine but when I change the color in cpanel it gave me the default blue color. In the backend I have changed several things but it still gives me the default color and the things I have customized are not changed. Also the cpanel does not appear. Can someone explain to me why this happens. i have installed the template on another site and there it is working fine, even other templates work fine it always happens with ja social.

My url is http://www.jennyheere.nl/oud/jupgrade

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

From your description and my check on your site. I believe your site is using cache on JA Social. You can disable it on during time development
    <blockquote>Admin area->Extensions->Template Manager->Edit JA Social Default->Global tabs->Enable Development Mode set Yes</blockquote>

About css on JA Social template, you can change it accordingly at this folder
    <blockquote>templates/ja_social/css/</blockquote>

Bas Friend

Hi,

Thanks for you answer, I think you are right. But I have a new problem with the template, all my K2 articles are not showing, my other modules are not showing. When I change the template to mendozite everything is working fine, with JA social I get blank pages. Any answer for that.

thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Yeah, because JA social template is not supported css style k2 component by default. If you want it, please send pm me with url, admin access and ftp account. I will help you out of it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum