Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    I’ve installed the anion template, framework, plugins and I can’t edit the template settings. I can see the tabs but there a no parameters underneath to change. I am using a wamp product for testing but am also connected to the net.

Your installation instructions are very poor. We already have a site with content and just want to use the anion template but there aren’t any clear instructions unless you want to start from scratch.

Please advise.

rcheesley Friend

Same problem here, I downloaded and installed today and there are no parameters for any of the profiles, even if I clone one the clone has no parameters. Pretty useless really!

kevspar Friend

same here, installed today from quickstart, no profile parameters available. the drop-down menu offers clone but not rename and customize or delete. I just wanted to turn off the user cpanel in the upper right corner, but no luck getting to the settings through template manager/anion/profiles tab.

rcheesley Friend

Ditto, also need to turn off the joomlart logo at the bottom. Hopefully we’ll have a response soon.

altroweb Friend

Same problem …. installed today from quickstart, no profile parameters available.

???

silver76 Friend

I have the same problem…..i can save the global settings but with all other tabs i have problems to save. when i will upgrade to version 1.2.0 then the profiles tab is emty….the access rights for the params.ini and templateDetails.xml are OK !

Saguaros Moderator

If your problems are not fixed , pls kindly submit a ticket, our developers will check this, because the vesion of framework have been released, so some bugs will happen, 😐

lamvt Friend

<em>@stulart 187829 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,
    I’ve installed the anion template, framework, plugins and I can’t edit the template settings. I can see the tabs but there a no parameters underneath to change. I am using a wamp product for testing but am also connected to the net.

Your installation instructions are very poor. We already have a site with content and just want to use the anion template but there aren’t any clear instructions unless you want to start from scratch.

Please advise.</blockquote>

Check your Plugin: enable Ja_framework Plugin.
    that all

andersonannem Friend

Hi.

This template looks great and I’d really like to use it.

I’ve installed the Ja_framework plugin AND enabled it, but still no detail available that will allow me to configure this template (when I go to edit the template).

I tried several browsers, thinking it might be a browser issue, but that does not appear to be the case as I can’t edit the template in any of them.

Any other ideas for me/us to try?

Thank you.

Anne

lamvt Friend

<em>@andersonannem 188170 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

I’ve installed the Ja_framework plugin AND enabled it, but still no detail available that will allow me to configure this template (when I go to edit the template).

I tried several browsers, thinking it might be a browser issue, but that does not appear to be the case as I can’t edit the template in any of them.

Thank you.

Anne</blockquote>
    HI Anne
    Download lastest version Quickstart
    and Installation it on Localhost
    GoodLuck

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@andersonannem 188170 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi.

Thank you.

Anne</blockquote>

If your problems are not fixed , pls kindly submit a ticket, our developers will check this, because the vesion of framework have been released, so some bugs will happen, 😐

Thanks

helarion Friend

Depuis l’installation du dernier JA T3 Framework (1.1.2) et son activation, l’accès à l’administration du template ja_anion (1.2.1) était impossible ; le problème a été empiriquement résolu en passant l’administration “joomla” en anglais par défaut, ce qui n’est guère satisfaisant !

kha007 Friend

Hi helarion
    (merci d’avance j’ai soummis unticket à l’équipe de joomlart et il n’avait pas pu regler le probleme car tout marvhait bien selon eux. je vais traduire pour ceux qui sont anglophone)
    <blockquote>Depuis l’installation du dernier JA T3 Framework (1.1.2) et son activation, l’accès à l’administration du template ja_anion (1.2.1) était impossible ; le problème a été empiriquement résolu en passant l’administration “joomla” en anglais par défaut, ce qui n’est guère satisfaisant ! </blockquote>

Hi everyone, Try change backend language in english. When I have done this change the JA anion template manager worked very fine. You have to change the language. It is the helarion idea.

thank you

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  kha007 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum