Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,

I just installed my first JoomlArt.com template and I’m having a BIG problem. I purchased this membership specifically for the JA Avian II template (RS2Gallery). Now I’ve installed the 1.5 template on my 1.5 site and the template works, but when I try to access the photo gallery I get the following error.

<blockquote> – Template semantic does not exist.

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

1. an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
    2. a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
    3. a mistyped address
    4. you have no access to this page
    5. The requested resource was not found.
    6. An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

* Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site</blockquote>

Any ideas? Thanks,
    Todd

site – http://benrud.net/
    photo gallery – http://benrud.net/index.php?option=com_rsgallery2&Itemid=54

mae82my Friend

did u publish the rsgallery ? i don’t see it appeard on your site…and the error showing might be u have a wrong link to the menu..check the link. Another thing is what version of joomla u using? are u sure u installed v1.5 or the latest one v1.5.3? if u are using v1.5.3 u have to wait JA is fixing and updating the template to v.15.3 as I’ve read in other topics.

ruben valero Friend

[FONT=”Georgia”]I think you have to choose JA Semantic as default template for the RSGallery2.

Follow these steps:
    – Go to the Control Panel of the RSGallery2 and choose Template Manager.
    – Set JA_Semantic as Default template

That should do, I hope.

All the best
    ruben[/FONT]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ruben valero 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum