Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Sometimes right columns is listed in the middle. Any idea? I guess ja news pro causes this. I had even worse version of this too. Ja news pro artickes attacking side columns 🙁 I added that too.

First i thought that articles having cells caused this (talking about the second capture) But after removing that category i noticed first capture.

Regards
    Selim

satrancokulu Friend

Another problem page

Adam M Moderator

Hi @satrancokulu,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @satrancokulu,

May I know your site url and temporary admin account via private reply so I can investigate the problem ?

Adam M Moderator

Hi @satrancokulu,

satrancokulu Friend

Hi Adam,

I understood the problem. Articles starting with table/cell causes the problem. I have some other problems/questions about ja teline iv. I will be glad if you help about them

Thx

Adam M Moderator

Hi @satrancokulu,

Yes, please go ahead and describe your problem here so I can check.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @satrancokulu,

Adam M Moderator

Hi @satrancokulu,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum