Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Can members get a preview of the new templates before they come out? Just a simple screenshot would be great so we can see what to expect.

I hate the countdown, I am so impatient! Can’t wait to see the new one!

Michael Casha Friend

I’m pretty sure you’ll get access closer to the release. Until then, here’s a little sample:

By the way, this month’s looks really awesome! I think this will become my favourite 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@CandiceDixon 72093 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can members get a preview of the new templates before they come out? Just a simple screenshot would be great so we can see what to expect. I hate the countdown, I am so impatient! Can’t wait to see the new one!</blockquote>
    Patience is a virtue

questbg Friend

Plus, a screen grab wouldn’t do justice to the actual demo site when released.

Be patient Candice … only one day to go!!! 😉

questbg Friend

Plus, a screen grab wouldn’t do justice to the actual demo site when released.

Be patient Candice … only one day to go!!! 😉

CandiceDixon Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 72194 wrote:</em><blockquote>Patience is a virtue</blockquote>

a virtue I don’t have! 😉

CandiceDixon Friend

<em>@questbg 72196 wrote:</em><blockquote>Plus, a screen grab wouldn’t do justice to the actual demo site when released.

Be patient Candice … only one day to go!!! ;)</blockquote>

A screenshot could at least show the design, layout and color scheme. Of course there are other important features, but a screenshot can show more than you think.

questbg Friend

Better than nothing I agree … however, Miccas provided a screenshot above … great colour scheme! 😀 😀 😀

Less than 24 hours now … let’s hope the wait has been worth it 😉

TomC Moderator

<em>@CandiceDixon 72201 wrote:</em><blockquote>A screenshot could at least show the design, layout and color scheme. Of course there are other important features, but a screenshot can show more than you think.</blockquote>
    But what good would it do? …. The only thing you could do is look at it.

Sometimes you have to sleep through the night to get the presents Santa has for you.

CandiceDixon Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 72243 wrote:</em><blockquote>But what good would it do? …. The only thing you could do is look at it.

Sometimes you have to sleep through the night to get the presents Santa has for you.</blockquote>

lol, good one tcraw. It would help me to figure out if it is something I need to wait for or not. I am working on my site now. Do I spend time customizing another template or wait for this one?

TomC Moderator

<em>@CandiceDixon 72271 wrote:</em><blockquote>lol, good one tcraw. It would help me to figure out if it is something I need to wait for or not. I am working on my site now. Do I spend time customizing another template or wait for this one?</blockquote>
    If you use such as your barrometer for proceeding or not, you are going to find yourself second guessing and delaying every 15-17 days.

😉

By the way, I sometimes think the same way … but you have to get to a point where you commit to a layout and move forward from there. Believe me, it is easier said than done – I am living proof and need to practice what I preach.

CandiceDixon Friend

The demo is up about 12 hrs early! it looks awesome! 😉

questbg Friend

<em>@CandiceDixon 72340 wrote:</em><blockquote>The demo is up about 12 hrs early! it looks awesome! ;)</blockquote>

See … it was worth the wait 😀

Agreed though, what a lovely looking template!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 15 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum