Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

So my site recently got hacked due to Easyblog not being updated. I recently updated it from 3.9 to 5 and there are some formatting problems. I contacted Easyblog, but they said it was due to the template overriding Easyblog in some areas.

One of the problems is the Facebook icon is huge and messes up the format of the page.

Any ideas on getting it back to normal and looking more like J! blog?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

At this moment, JA Fixel only support EasyBlog version 3.9, I’ve reported to development team for upgrading the new version for this extension, you can track its progress here

If you want to use new version of EasyBlog, you can switch default theme to use default one of EasyBlog via:

+ Go to Administrator >> Components >> Easyblog >> Themes

+ Set default theme for Easyblog as the default theme.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi

At this moment, JA Fixel only support EasyBlog version 3.9, I’ve reported to development team for upgrading the new version for this extension, you can track its progress here

If you want to use new version of EasyBlog, you can switch default theme to use default one of EasyBlog via:

+ Go to Administrator >> Components >> Easyblog >> Themes

+ Set default theme for Easyblog as the default theme.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum