Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Purity III
    Create an override in templatespurity_iiihtmlcom_contentcategory for blog_item.php.
    The images are no longer sized to the columns like they are without the override.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please explain your issue in detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please explain your issue in detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

tithij Friend

What else do you need to know?
    I copy the file blog_item.php from the Joomla components folder into the location mentioned above.
    On reload of the site, the images are not resized.

tithij Friend

What else do you need to know?
    I copy the file blog_item.php from the Joomla components folder into the location mentioned above.
    On reload of the site, the images are not resized.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    <blockquote>I copy the file blog_item.php from the Joomla components folder into the location mentioned above. </blockquote>
    Of course it’ll not resize because blog_item.php from Joomla! com_content have no image resize function.
    You’ll need implement it if needed.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    <blockquote>I copy the file blog_item.php from the Joomla components folder into the location mentioned above. </blockquote>
    Of course it’ll not resize because blog_item.php from Joomla! com_content have no image resize function.
    You’ll need implement it if needed.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

tithij Friend

How? All other styling is there except for the image resize. Doesn’t make sense.

tithij Friend

How? All other styling is there except for the image resize. Doesn’t make sense.

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Image resizer is not a part of Joomla! . You’ll need implement it.
    # If you already have image resizer in another view . You can check that view and use code from that .

But in general it’ll require custom works

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    # Image resizer is not a part of Joomla! . You’ll need implement it.
    # If you already have image resizer in another view . You can check that view and use code from that .

But in general it’ll require custom works

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

tithij Friend

Ok; thanks.
    Unfortunately the limit of my coding is tweaking the php rather than creating new php!
    What I am really after is to add a leading article to the portfolio view.
    Any thoughs on an easy way to do that?

Saguaros Moderator

With JA Templates, the priority for override should be: template folder > T3 framwork system plugin > Joomla core.

So try to override by this file first: root/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/com_content/category/blog_item.php and see how it goes.

Saguaros Moderator

With JA Templates, the priority for override should be: template folder > T3 framwork system plugin > Joomla core.

So try to override by this file first: root/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/com_content/category/blog_item.php and see how it goes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum