Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi there, we have decided to use JA Social ll for our new project and installed it (quick install) with Test content on our server with Joomla 3.8.1. Unfortunately the Template is not working as expected when you open the page on an IPad or IPhone. I tested this on my iPad Pro and IPhone 7Plus. I was wondering about this and checked same template on Joomlart page and the demo. Same situation. And now even worse….quite high number of Joomlart templates are not correctly displayed under Demos when using IPad or iPhone. I have not tested all of them but listing some of the templates with same phanomen. You can check yourself …JA Small Biz, JA Mood, JA Company, JA Alumni, etc…and many more! This seems to be a generic issue with very high number of templates in Joomlart Demos and does not give me much confidence. Wondering whether Joomlart Team ever tested the Demos on iOS devices. Cannot speak for Android. Please test and you will see it. I tested with Safari and Firefox on iOS devices and Results are always same. I really hope this is just a setup issue and can be fixed easily.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  mberwing.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It would be great if you can share screenshot illustrating the issues you’re facing so we can check.

For demo site, pls try with this link: http://ja-social-ii.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/ and inform me the result.

Also share the credentials of your site so I will check also.

Regards

mberwing Friend

Hello Saguaros,
    as we moved to a new server, I am about to re-install entire Joomla and the Joomlart template, therefore I cannot provide our credentials at this moment. But I can of course share with you a screen recordings from my iphone 7 Plus illustrating the issues with your demo pages JA Small Biz, JA Mood, JA Company, JA Alumni. Maybe other templates are impacted also…but cannot test all of them.

The issue is that the frontpage picture is always far too big and the sizing does not fit. It looks to me as this is not the mobile version of the page. Same experiences with my big iPad Pro 12,9”
    Watch yourself. All the links are directly from your Joomlart page and demo sections.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/95qtg5dd3tjh8gh/ScreenRecording_10-10-2017%2010%3A27.MP4?dl=0

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

There seems to be problem with the iframe used in the demo site, pls use the direct link to demo site like this: http://ja-smallbiz.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/ It will work fine.

I’ve also reported this issue to the team also.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum