Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hard day for me. First I wanted to upgrade from joomla 2.5 to latest 3.XY.. Completely broke my web, so I used backups and came back to 2.5. After that I installed Ja university template T3v2 version for 2.5 and it was really nice working, however I was not able to make layout as left-main-right. After reading some posts in forum, I thought it is the issue of T3v2 being old and not so flexible. So I uninstalled template and downloaded new one with T3. Installation was succesfull, T3v2 in plugin manager I disabled and enabled T3. After all this, this is photo of what I get:

as you can see, nothing is working.. at least totally not like in previous version T3v2.. I don?t know why. I went to template manager, following instructions from documentation, and no changes. This is how it looks with enabled slideshow, with megamenu etc.

Now I am thinking about it is best to return to older one… if so, can you help me to make a left-main-right layout?
    This is what I saw in backend:

I am not a programmer, so please, you should use instructions like for child :)) In documentation I saw only T3 version.
    Actually, it doesn?t work too.

So, summary: Now I have T3 version of JA university and it is totally messy, like first picture. Why? What should I do?
    I can return back to old one – T3v2 version – it worked well. But I didnt know how to create left-main-right layout.

I just want to have nice Ja University template in left-main-right layout, no matter framework version 🙂 And after my experience I dont plan the migration from joomla 2.5 to higher, as it can cause my heart attack next time :)) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :((

1. ja-university
    2. layout
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I would like to check that bug directly on your site, but I could not access URL of your site.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-04-at-17.19.20
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum