Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi JA Team-

This template looks great, however I’m unable to scroll down on the iPhone. I’m just playing around with the demo you have and I’m unable to swipe to scroll. Any thoughts?

Best,
    Kevin

jantunes Friend

Well, it works perfectly – as far as I’ve seen – on my WindowsPhone. It greys articles, sometimes, on the vertical position, but the veil goes away if I turn the WindowsPhone horizontal, and then I can turn it again back to vertical and see the text perfectly. And I can scroll. I can not scroll laterally as I do on my 30 inch screen at home, but well I would not carry a WPhone with a 30inch screen!

kjlarski JATC

Glad to hear it works well on Windows devices. JA – any thoughts on the iOS devices (I haven’t tested on iPad, just iPhone).

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi kjlarski,

Thank for the quick review and report. It’s much appreciated.

We are working on this template and try to release the stable version soon and try our best to fix those issues.

Please make sure you are checking on this demo site: http://joomla25-templates.joomlart.com/ja_smashboard/

Let use know if you experience any other issue

Thank you.

kjlarski JATC

Thanks for the head’s up. Let me know if you need any help testing, and would be happy to help.

Wall Crasher Developer

Thank kjlarski.

Yes, any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Wall Crasher 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum