Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After I upgraded the Development Server to 3.2.2 the Template manager was inaccessible and the template hidden items became visible. If I go to the Template manager and try to edit the template it goes to a 500 error page. What do I need to do to fix it?

alessandro banini Friend

same problem

chavan Friend

Go to this file /plugins/system/t3/admin/tpls/default.php

Replace this code

[PHP]$canDo = TemplatesHelper::getActions();[/PHP]

with

[PHP]$canDo = version_compare( JVERSION, ‘3.2.2’, ‘ge’ ) ? JHelperContent::getActions(‘com_templates’) : TemplatesHelper::getActions();[/PHP]

brookh Friend

That fixed the problem. Please note for anyone else reading this, you must recompile your Less files or the responsive modules may not work.

capirex Friend

<em>@Chavan 410345 wrote:</em><blockquote>Go to this file /plugins/system/t3/admin/tpls/default.php

Replace this code

[PHP]$canDo = TemplatesHelper::getActions();[/PHP]

with

[PHP]$canDo = version_compare( JVERSION, ‘3.2.2’, ‘ge’ ) ? JHelperContent::getActions(‘com_templates’) : TemplatesHelper::getActions();[/PHP]</blockquote>

Nice Chavan! was going to make new thread about my problem until found this thread.. works perfectly on my site Thanks Chavan! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  capirex 10 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum