Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using JA Biz template (latest version) I use Joomla 3.4.8 Site Link: Site

When I test my site on different devices or web emulators I find that it does not scale correctly for iPad mini.

From the image you wil see that there is a problem with the menu and also the ja Slideshow images does not scale Template not scaling

On another note, if I just resize my site in any browser, it also does not scale correctly. If its a smart phone, iPad, Laptop, iMac etc its fine, but not if the browser is in between those preset sizes

Any suggestions much appreciated

Eddie

1. template_scale1
    propolis Friend

Any update for me on this matter?

Thanks 🙂

Adam M Moderator

Hi @propolis,

1. Please open file templates/ja_biz/css/custom.css then add this line :

img {
       max-width: 100%;
      }

it will fix the problem with image in slideshow.

2. For other parts, it’s because you’re trying to resize your browser to the resolution which doesn’t belong to any device, please check with BrowserStack instead.
    propolis Friend

Thank you for the reply.

Is it not a template issue that it does not work for an iPad mini size?

The browser scaling I can understand, but not for a specific device size

Thanks

Eddie

Adam M Moderator

Hi @propolis,

Yes indeed it’s not a template issue because the iPad mini site resolution is around 1024×768 (pixels). Here are 2 attachment screenshots that I captured your site running in Chrome Emulator. If you still see the problem in your iPad mini, please capture a screenshot which I can see your browser as well (the first one you provided has been cut off so I didn’t know which browser are you running), as provide the iOS version you’re running so I can check it with real device at my end.

1. landscape
    2. portrait
    propolis Friend

Thanks Adam,

When I get home I will send you the details of the iPad mini.

Thanks for all the help so far

Eddie

Adam M Moderator

Hi @propolis,

Thank you very much.

propolis Friend

This all works fine now.

Thanks for help

Eddie

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  propolis 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum