Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

Just upgraded to J 3.6.5 and noticed couple of issues.
    No other changes to the website (www.ecars.bg) whatsoever.

1. Im going to template manager and then choosing Teline V custom template. When I make changes and click Save it exits and loads User manager and nothing is saved. Weird.

2. Komento comments disappeared from blogs.

Please suggest ways to figure it out. Ready to provide access (need IP as using Admin tools admin ip whitelist)

obliat Friend

In addition to above mentioned issues – users are unable to log in (and also logged in user can’t logout).

obliat Friend

Found the problem – switched back to php56 and all works as before.
    (It’s now AddHandler application/x-httpd-php56 .php .php5 .php4 .php3 in .htaccess)

But I definitely want php70 back again – so please suggest your thoughts.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @obliat,

Try to disable all 3rd party extensions on your site first as maybe one of them caused the issue. JA Teline V should work fine with PHP7

Regards

obliat Friend

Thanks, Saguaros. It’s always a good solution as you suggest. However, the site was working fine with Joomla 3.6.4 and all went wrong after upgrading to J 3.6.5 – Now if some extension has issues with J 3.6.5 – that’s another case, but I haven’t made any mods inbetween so this is all weird.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    obliat Friend

Hi thanks, providing it’s over 1 gb backup would it be easier to grant you access so you can make the backup and store it locally?

By the way – haven’t posted here in the forums recently, but as always I don’t get notification emails despite all settings – so have to check for replies manually.

Saguaros Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum