Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I cannot get Template Manager: Edit Style to save any changes I make to the ja_community_plus template. I have installed the quick install package, updated to the latest Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable and am trying to change the template theme. In doing so I noticed I cannot save any changes at all. I hit save, it says everything is fine but doesn’t actually save anything at all. Any ideas? www-data is the owner of all files.

All the other templates I can change data just fine.

TomC Moderator

Have you tried clearing both your browser and JAT3 cache – as a starting point (kick start)?

FrostByghte Friend

I did…I also just did a reinstall. The issue arises after the update from the included joomla in the quickstart to Joomla! 3.2.7 Stable. Essentially I just use the quickstart to get the site up…everything works fine. Update to 3.2.7 by using the built in update feature after this changes to the template no longer save. Any ideas? I’m going through and checking updates for modules/extensions/plugins now.

FrostByghte Friend

Fixed! If anyone else has this problem, you need the latest T3 Framework plugin to fix this issue. 2.7.1 at the time of this post. If problems crop up again I’ll report back. Perhaps repackaging the template with the latest version of the framework would assist future users.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FrostByghte 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum