Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Trying to edit some functions in the Template manager, but the Global – Profiles – Layouts – Themes links do not work.

Also not able to save once I want to get out of the manager.

This is 1.6
    http://174.121.21.2/~icoatpro/

Thank you

TomC Moderator

Greetings:

Might I ask which elements are you attempting to edit/modify?

Trimud Friend

Hi,

any JavaScript issues when open template for editing?

Regards

unixboymd Friend

tcraw I was trying gain access to do two things. 1. I wanted to edit the logo info and 2. I am trying to find a solution to all the pages looking like the the home page. For instance, when you click on the Main Menu linked named Photos or any of the six pictures on bottom of the home page from the home, all modules on the Home Page show up in the article, which is very confusing for people. Makes it look like they are still on the home page.

Trimud, I am not getting any error messages.

unixboymd Friend

Am I the only one who has had this problem?

Trimud Friend

Could You please send me admin login details on PM.

Thanks in advance.

Phill Moderator

This is almost certainly a permissions problem. Please make sure the files in your templates folder are writable by the script

unixboymd Friend

All folders in the /templates/ja_travel/ are set to 755 permissions.
    All files in the /templates/ja_travel/ are set to 644 permissions.

<em>@phill luckhurst 259149 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is almost certainly a permissions problem. Please make sure the files in your templates folder are writable by the script</blockquote>

Trimud Friend

Hi unixboymd,

could You please try to enable Joomla FTP layer. This has solved that kind of issues before.

Thanks in advance

unixboymd Friend

I really don’t see how enabling Joomla FTP layer will fix this issue sine all of the site files were uploaded via FTP/Filezilla. So the permissions would still be the same. Not to mention that this is the only template that has ever “needed” to have Joomla FTP layer enabled in order to work correctly, in the many years that I have been using Joomla.

<em>@Trimud 259235 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi unixboymd,

could You please try to enable Joomla FTP layer. This has solved that kind of issues before.

Thanks in advance</blockquote>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  unixboymd 12 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum