Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Hello there…I’m a bit confused about my “JATC Standard Membership – 1 year” subscription, sorry about these noob questions:

**On your “Terms of use” page (https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/terms-of-use), in LICENSED DOMAINS DECLARATION section, it says that “the domain registration on which you are granted to use our templates in line with your membership benefits as above, must be done within the validity time of your membership only.”..

1. Does this mean that I SHOULD register three domains right away within a year even I only still have 1 client or 1 domain to maintain?
    2. What if I don’t get a client to fulfill those 2 remaining clients within a year, can I still register a new domain after the membership period?

3. Can I use 3 different templates on my 3 domains?

4. Does the renewal of my subscription includes additional entry of new 3 domains? or does it only extends the support(debugging) and update for new features of the template that I am using?

5. If I renew my subscription, can I still change the template that I am using to my registered domains?

Thanks in Advance

1. terms-of-use
    Phill Moderator

<em>@jerlanloresto24 476818 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello there…I’m a bit confused about my “JATC Standard Membership – 1 year” subscription, sorry about these noob questions:

**On your “Terms of use” page (https://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/terms-of-use), in LICENSED DOMAINS DECLARATION section, it says that “the domain registration on which you are granted to use our templates in line with your membership benefits as above, must be done within the validity time of your membership only.”..

1. Does this mean that I SHOULD register three domains right away within a year even I only still have 1 client or 1 domain to maintain?
    2. What if I don’t get a client to fulfill those 2 remaining clients within a year, can I still register a new domain after the membership period?

3. Can I use 3 different templates on my 3 domains?

4. Does the renewal of my subscription includes additional entry of new 3 domains? or does it only extends the support(debugging) and update for new features of the template that I am using?

5. If I renew my subscription, can I still change the template that I am using to my registered domains?

Thanks in Advance</blockquote>

1 – JA simply check a domain is registered or your subscription is active before providing support.

2- Licencing is always a difficult one. However, you pay for 3 domains so you can use those three domains. If outside of your initial membership should an issue arise as long as you can show you bought licences for 3 domains then fine. What you will find however is that Joomla may have advanced due to security updates etc so by the time you do go to use those licences you may need to renew to get updated versions.

3- Yes, you may. In fact potentially you could use all of the available templates in those domains. Remember, you can have unlimited sub-domains all using different installs than your main domain and they all count as 1 licence. Obviously, there is a little give and take regards fair use. Setting up a host with thousands of paid guests on sub-domains then expecting support on them all might be frowned upon somewhat. Most of JA’s user base are very honest so it is very unlikely that would happen.

4- Yes, each renewal entitles you to a further 3 domains.

5 Yes, of course you may. People often renew to get a new template for their old site. The domain is licenced for whatever template you use.

jerlanloresto24 Friend

Thanks so much…another thing,

1. If my subscription has ended, can I still change the template of the registered domain?

2. You said that each renewal entitles me for a further 3 new domains, so basically if I renew my subscription right now it will be (usage:0/6) on my “Your Domains” tab under the URL https://www.joomlart.com/member. How about the support? Will it be extended for 2 years for all of my domains or will it be still 1 year for the 1st 3 domains and 1 year for the next 3 domains that I bought as renewal of my subscription? I ask this because 2 subscriptions have different periods of applicable support so maybe the latter would be the answer but when I saw the “Your Domains” tab under the URL https://www.joomlart.com/member it seems that they are just treated all as one, and how am I suppose to register a domain to the 1st subscription or to the 2nd subscription which would be the longest period if I wanted to…thanks in advance

1. Untitled
    Phill Moderator

1. Yes, of course you may. Many people have a number of templates running on 1 site for different pages. Obviously though, you may find yourself running a version that is a little out of date as if your membership has lapsed then you would not be able to download updates other than the free extensions.
    2. If you have an active membership then you will be entitled to support on all products. If your membership lapses then you will still be entitled to support on any of JAs free extensions or templates such as T3, Purity III etc

Phill Moderator

1. Yes, of course you may. Many people have a number of templates running on 1 site for different pages. Obviously though, you may find yourself running a version that is a little out of date as if your membership has lapsed then you would not be able to download updates other than the free extensions.
    2. If you have an active membership then you will be entitled to support on all products. If your membership lapses then you will still be entitled to support on any of JAs free extensions or templates such as T3, Purity III etc

jerlanloresto24 Friend

Thanks so much…Your support is truly awesome!

jerlanloresto24 Friend

Hi there, i am registering my first domain on my domain registration page but it keeps on saying “Error! The licence key was incorect. ” even I used license file checker where it really works because I can barely see the license key inside the text file.

1. Untitled
    jerlanloresto24 Friend

Hi there, i am registering my first domain on my domain registration page but it keeps on saying “Error! The licence key was incorect. ” even I used license file checker where it really works because I can barely see the license key inside the text file.

jerlanloresto24 Friend

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jerlanloresto24 479519 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there, i am registering my first domain on my domain registration page but it keeps on saying “Error! The licence key was incorect. ” even I used license file checker where it really works because I can barely see the license key inside the text file.

</blockquote>
    Your domain alvaroeduardo.net is verified now, everything is okay.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@jerlanloresto24 479519 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi there, i am registering my first domain on my domain registration page but it keeps on saying “Error! The licence key was incorect. ” even I used license file checker where it really works because I can barely see the license key inside the text file.

</blockquote>

Anonymous Moderator

</blockquote>

jerlanloresto24 Friend

I can’t register my 2nd website again, its artsandnotes.com.thanks in advance

jerlanloresto24 Friend

jerlanloresto24 Friend

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum