Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I didn’t receive answer to my mail sent through your contact form, so I decided to write again on this forum. Is it possible to transfer template usage licence from one company to another ? I would like to buy and then use a tempate from your website, but my company is not able to pay trough paypal or credit card because we need a proper invoice for tax office. My solution is to hire other company which is able to buy through palypal and then buy and transfer their licence to my company. My second option is to buy a licence on my own and transfer all rights to using it to my company. (My company is not a developer. We need only single template for our website) Is it possible ?

Hung Dinh Friend

Yes I can assist you to transfer the licence , Alchemy!
    Though this practices are not popular but I will go ahead and support you to transfer the license. Once you complete the order, just PM me the current account and the new account you want to transfer.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum