Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi

My desktop has a 1600x 1050 resolution. I need to fix my uber template to have a standard layout width at 1400, otherwise the images will not show well.

I see in the .less file the setting

@screen-lg: 1200px;

However the width of the layout will not restrict to 1200; it will span all across the screen; check http://www.horeca21.com

Do I miss something?

Thanks, Nikos

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Uber template is setting with width for desktop at 1200px but some places on that are showing full width and does not restrict to 1200px and you need to force that place to screen-lg size

Besides that, you can change the screen-lg from templates/uber/less/variables.less file

// Note: Deprecated @screen-lg and @screen-lg-desktop as of v3.0.1
    @screen-lg:                  1200px;

Once done to click compile LESS to CSS file, please don’t forget to backup old CSS files on your site before doing changes

Regards

nsak Friend

Hi Ninja Lead,

I see something about a response but not the response itself

Nikos

nsak Friend

…what you mean "some places"?

I told already that screen-lg is set at 1200 px in the .less file. BUT, as you can see the site spans all across my 1600 screen

Ninja Lead Moderator

Kindly a look at both images below and you will see a full-width size and a restrict < 1200 px, if you want to show the screen-lg is set at 1200 px maybe you have to make a custom work

1. Screen-Shot-2016-04-26-at-22.16.54
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-04-26-at-22.17.15
    nsak Friend

Hi,

sorry for not making my point clear; I want ALL content restricted to 1200px. In both your images the menu still spans all across the screen, it is not restricted/ centered to 1200 px.

See attached image to see how I want it to look like; ALL content centered/ restricted to 1200 px

You can see I have done this with the lines

max-width:1200px!important;
    margin: 0 auto !important;

Only question is which css file should I change to have permanently show like that?

thanks! Nikos

1. site
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can create templates/uber/css/custom.css file and add the CSS style on that

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum